Assists in general accounting duties including Accounts Receivable/collections, Accounts Payable, general ledger maintenance, weekly and monthly reports as well as general office duties and special projects. Responsibilities may also include analyzing trends, revenues and processes.
- General accounting duties
- Monthly reporting (Sales, A/P, A/R….etc.)
- Maintain Fixed Assets
- Assist in Maintenance of Accounting system (SAP)
- Review/Enter A/P and A/R invoices
- Assists in the development of automating accounting applications
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Completes special projects: analyses/reporting
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicates results and recommendations to Controller and others as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Full knowledge of GL with an understanding of financial statements and concepts
- Attention to detail, extremely organized, and deadline conscious
- A complete understanding of AP, AR and Inventory
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Bachelor’s degree in area of finance and 4+ year experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Initiative, creativity and flexibility.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Work in an office environment.