Sanitation l - 3rd Shift
*3rd shift only*
To clean the processing facilities nightly to Herbruck’s Quality Standards.
Essential Job Duties:
Job duties may entail one or more of the following:
- · Must follow all company HACCP rules and GMPs
- · Disassemble sanitize and reassemble parts from equipment.
- · Use and operate power washer
- · Use and operate air compressor to clean equipment.
- · Wet and scrub equipment.
- · Follow assigned cleaning and sanitizing checklist.
- · Perform any/all other duties assigned to you
- · Ability to comply with the strictest standards for animal welfare and to report incidents of abuse, neglect or breach of bio-security to preserve the health and welfare of our birds.
- · Must be at least 18 years of age
- · Willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays as assigned
- · Does not own or maintain routine contact with swine or birds
- · Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations
- · Ability to remain standing and/or walking for extended periods of time on concrete floors
- · Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift at least 25 lbs. continuously throughout the day
- · Periodically lift up to 50lbs
· Follow all company safety rules
· Proper PPE
· LOTO Authorized per assigned job duties
· Ladder Safety Trained
· Hearing Conservation testing